May 11, 2009

Sunny Sunday

jakarta has every single sunny thing that day. from going to one
of my fave craft supplies market for buying some ribbons, then
go to my regular flea market to pick up a big stack of enamel
trays, go to my fave craft shop to have a almond croissant and
vanilla ice cream on top and chat with the girls and the boys.

and when going back home to meet my just woken up lover and
one of our buddy there. having lots of laughs and talks and eat
tons of food until two in the morning while i have made some
new collages that i can't wait to share with you all soon! yay!

so, tell me about your sunday now.

3 comments:

esque said...

Just a nice Sunday spent with the hubby, eating bagels for breakfast, lounging around and watching movies!

[inkihandmade.etsy.com]
[inkihandmade.blogspot.com]

vantiani said...

Hey, that sounds like a really good sunday indeed! Thank you so much for sharing it!

Hugs,

Vantiani.

Jeanne said...

Sounds ideal!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin