September 17, 2010

me and exhibition: Q Film Fest 2010!


I have always been passionate on LGBT issues since I was
in junior high therefore I am so excited that this year apart
from the previous years where I've been volunteering and
involve in other forms of this event, I can join the exhibition!
The theme this year is top bottom and how we perceive that
term personally as an artist.

Top Bottom adalah sebuah istilah dalam hubungan seksual
pasangan sesama jenis, yang sekaligus menjadi tema
Q Film Fest tahun ini. Saya sudah pernah ikut terlibat
dalam acara ini beberapa tahun lalu, namun baru tahun ini
saya ikut dalam pamerannya karenanya saya senang sekali!
Ditunggu kedatangannya, teman-teman!

Galeri Cipta III, Taman Ismail Marzuki
22-30 September 2010

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin