September 10, 2010

me and antique shop : that amazing one in Bandung

 Feransis took me to this antique shop that turn itself into
a game center on this main road of Bandung a couple of
weeks ago. Apart of this weird but understandable mix,
I am oh so impressed with their amazing amazing collections
of everything from paintings, ceramics, magazines, vinyls,
enamels and god knows what else. But with that price that
they put, no wonder is such a quiet antique shop too.

Saya menemukan toko antik yang sekaligus merupakan
tempat bermain video game di salah satu jalan utama di
Bandung beberapa minggu lalu. Terlepas dari sebuah
konsep yang aneh, tapi tempat ini ternyata isinya luar biasa.
Semua yang dijual mulai dari kamera, keramik, enamel,
piringan hitam hingga majalah-majalah tuanya dan kartu
posnya sangat cantik-cantik. Namun dengan harga yang
tidak bisa ditawar serta tidak murah, tidak heran toko ini
tampak sepi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess it doesn't matter where you live, cute antique shops are just plain expensive! At least you had fun.

vantiani said...

Yes, I agree with you although I have seen several similar items in my city's flea market in cheaper price and at least I can still bargain for them. But I guessed that's what make antique shop and flea market is just a different playground:)

This Sunday Child said...

aduh piring kapalnya....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin