April 24, 2009

Oh Etsy, How I Love Thee!

Dear Etsy,
Honestly I couldn't even recall when was the first time I bump
into you. It's all really blurry now but one thing for sure how
I am so so glad to find you. You are inspiring me every single
day just by one click away. I met so many inspiring

and awesome crafters and artists outhere through you.
You makes me feel brave enough to keep trying out having
a new shop although I have to closed it down at the end.
But hey, you are such a positive supporter of ideas no matter
how big and small it is. Yes, you are.

And today, I am part of your chat team. I could spend like hours
and hours on the net while working my office jobs and making
collages in between. See? You are a definitely a good addiction
on me. Thank you Etsy, for being a damn fine drugs.

Much love,

Vantiani.

PS: Featured at http://www.foundhandmade.com/news/itemize

3 comments:

yoborobo said...

I love Etsy, too! :) I've met amazing artists, like you - and made friends with them. That is the BEST.

You're not closing down your shop are you?

vantiani said...

Oh Pam, no, I'm not closing down the shop.On the contrary this time I feel much more confidence and positive to be on this community compares to when I first join.

And yes, I'm so glad indeed we met!

HUGS,

Ika

Jeanne said...

I am glad your shop on etsy isn't closed. Lets hope summer is a great time for etsy sales!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin