April 10, 2009

me and collection: what do you call all these beauty?

i am sure you all know or at least familiar with
these kind of kitchen stuff. they are mostly made
in china or indonesia like some of my collections
here. made of tin with a pretty distinctive style
of picture and colors. now, anybody can tell me
what do these called please?


Sandy said...

I've always know things like these as enamelware. I did a Google search just to be sure and similar items came up.

vantiani said...

Hey, Sandy!

Thank you soo much!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin