December 15, 2008

me and exhibition: sari's amazing solo exhibition!





My amazingly talented friend Sari, is having her first solo
exhibition. Apart from drawing she's also knit and
a very famous vocalist of one band called The White Shoes
and The Couples Company. I went to her exhibition
last Saturday and in awe for the whole decoration and her
art. Oh I am so so proud of her!

On this exhibition there so many great ideas on
the medium that Sari uses for her artwork.
She even put this one vintage cabinet where her
friends could put their collectibles to be exhibit there.
I wish I could meet her that day to buy some merchandise
or her artworks but apparently she has a gig in Malaysia!

Can't wait to congratulate her in person! Sari, thank you
for such a gorgeous exhibition.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin