August 11, 2008

Sunny Sunday









I spent my Sunday at my bestfriend's cafe. She is such a hugely
talented artist and you can tell from the way she decorates her
cafe in every detail. We both plan to open a craft shop and
an exhibition space on top of this cafe. So far we are doing
a pretty good progress on the space since its opened last month.
Those paintings are made by the other bestfriend of mine that
also be part of us in making the craft shop and exhibition space.
Awesome, eh? Yes, I am so lucky to be surrounded by such a
crafty and talented bunch of gals. Looked how it quickly affects me
in making lots and lots of paper collages lately!
Being creative is addictive.

3 comments:

berry said...

Just found your nice blog! Will be checking back often from now on!

berry
www.berryberr.stumbleupon.com

vantiani said...

Oh my! The very first comment on my blog! Berry, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart:)


Binal.

PS: I wish I could check on
your blog too, but I keep
failing in open it.

Kartika Jahja said...

thank you ika....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin